The data controller is Societe BIC, having its registered office 14 rue Jeanne d’Asnières – 92611 Clichy Cedex - France.
- 1. Privacy Statement
- BIC is committed to protecting your online privacy when visiting our website. The purpose of this policy is to inform you about the types of information we gather about you and how we use that information, and the choices you have regarding our use of the information.
- 2. Use of Personal Information Which We Collect
- This Site complies with the French Privacy Laws and conforms to European Directive 95/46/EC on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. Upon request, you are granted access to your personal information and may also request it be amended, corrected or deleted.
Upon request, you are also entitled to object to the processing of your personal data and to be informed about the use of your personal data.
Any such request should be directed to:
Service Communication, Société BIC
14, rue Jeanne d'Asnières, 92611 Clichy Cedex – France
- We may ask you to provide us with personal information including your name, first name, e-mail address and mailing address so that we may contact you to respond to your comments, questions or requests for information and to allow you playing to win a prize. If you refuse to provide this information, you could not be provided with some of the website services. Aside from a reply to your e-mail, it is not our intent to e-mail you unless you request information.
- It is specified that some of your personal data (name, first name, e-mail address and mailing address) that have been collected in the forms you filled in, are likely to be transferred to Societe BIC’s subsidiary of the country you are living in, in order for that subsidiary to send you prize(s).
- Each data processor’s subsidiary is located in a country recognized by the CNIL as giving a level of personal data’s protection equivalent to the French one or commits contractually to Societe BIC to maintain such a level of protection.
- 3. Links to or From Other Websites
- This Website may contain links to other Web sites. BIC has no control over and assumes no responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of these Websites. You should review the privacy policies of each Website you visit.
- 4. Disclosure to Third Parties
- We may disclose or otherwise make available personal information about you to service providers that help with our business operations. Examples are third party service providers to host this application, administer contests or to fulfill requests for services. We may disclose some or all of the personal information we collect, as described above, to nonaffiliated third parties that perform the uses and services described in this policy on our behalf or assist us in providing the uses or services.
- Service providers maintain the information they need to perform their designated functions, and we do not authorize them to use or disclose personal information for their own marketing or other purposes unless they obtain your permission. When we provide personal information to such third parties, we require that they have appropriate safeguards for the protection of that personal information in compliance with this policy and the applicable law.
- 5. Collection and Use of Personal Information from Minors
- BIC is concerned with the protection of information provided by minors. We may ask minors to voluntarily provide us with personal information including name, first name, e-mail address and mailing address so that we may contact him to respond to his comments, questions or requests for information or to allow them to play on the website and win prizes. Aside from a reply to an e-mail received by us, it is not our intent to e-mail minor visitors unless they request particular information.
- In the case the minor does not live in France, some of his/her personal data (name, first name, e-mail address and mailing address) that have been collected could be transferred to the BIC’s subsidiary of the country he/she lives in, in order for that subsidiary to send him/her the prize(s). Each data processor’s subsidiary is located in a country recognized by the CNIL as giving a level of personal data’s protection equivalent to the French one or commits contractually to Societe BIC to maintain such a level of protection.
- It is precised that Societe BIC agrees to collect personal data concerning minors only with a parental authorization to do so.
- Editor - Hosting
Share capital: 184 675 714.96 euros
552 008 443 RCS Nanterre
14, rue Jeanne d’Asnières
92611 Clichy cedex, France
Tel.: 33(0)1 45 19 52 00
Fax.: 33(0)1 45 19 52 99
VAT: FR 19 552 008 443
Chief editor: Claire Gerard
- Site hosting:
Liquid Web Inc.
4210 S Creyts Road
Lansing, MI 48917-99526, US